We have a wealth of experience with various coach building projects ranging from stretching cars, providing more legroom to so much more. Our projects include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stretching cars to provide more rear legroom
- Creating 6-door versions of Maybach, Mercedes Benz S Class and Range Rovers
- Building 6-wheel shoot vehicles based upon the Ranger Rover Sport
- Converting from left- to right-hand drive – Hummer, F150 Raptor, Camaro, Cadillac Escalade and the all new Lincoln Navigator.
- Turning a Bentley Mulsanne into a Shootingbrake-style estate car
- Fitting Lamborghini style upward opening doors to SUVs and Chrysler 300C
- Turning a Mercedes Viano and Sprinter into Maybach style internally to provide the ultimate luxury with discretion
- Creating custom grilles with family coat of arms
- Flaring wheel arches with old fashioned panel beating to accommodate wider wheels
Whatever concept you want to bring to life, our coachbuilders can help achieve it. Currently, we are engaged in converting premium Left Hand Drive SUVs into identical Right-Hand Drive specification cars.
Take a look at these images to see one of our latest projects, a bespoke Mercedes VIP Class build for a renowned film director.